The Grenoble cable car, guided public transport, does not require a health pass.
For more than a year now, in this particular health context, the Régie du Téléphérique has been deploying exceptional measures to welcome its customers in the best possible conditions:
- The cable car cabins are completely disinfected several times a day,
- The staff are trained and remain mobilized to apply the necessary hygiene measures during their upkeep, maintenance and public reception missions in the ski lift.
- Hydroalcoholic gel is made available to users in the cable car stations.
On the user side, we would like to remind you:
- The imperative respect of the markings on the ground and the barrier gestures, in particular during the waiting line and the payment of the tickets,
- The wearing of a compulsory mask,
- Priority payment for tickets by bank card,
- The free filling of cabins (by family or by affinity) within the limit of the maximum capacity of 6 people.